Adult education productive!
Team development and organizational development
For more information on the concept and philosophy of our continuing education activities, see also concept.
"Coming together is a beginning,
keeping together is progress,
and working together is success."
Teamwork is both a challenge and a personal enrichment.
It is influenced by others by
- the framework that the organisation dictates
- the goal-setting of the joint work,
- the distribution of tasks in the team,
- the role distribution,
- the personality of the team members,
- the team culture created over time with its formal and informal rules, etc.
We support teams and organisations to deal with their own challenges. Because every team and every organisation is different, every team and organisational development process has to be individualised.
Therefore, we consider the following procedure to be useful:
- Order clarification with the client
- Expectation clarification with the team or organisation (in advance or in the current (workshop) situation)
- Team or organisational diagnosis (e.g. with a questionnaire or interviews with key persons)
- Measures for the (further) development of the team or the organisation (e.g. feedback processes, workshops, supervision and coaching, future workshops)
- Review a few months later to check what could be implemented in everyday work