Adult education productive!
Coaching and supervision
Supervision and coaching are consulting concepts that help teams, groups and individuals to reflect upon and optimise their work-related actions and structures. The focus is on the topics and concerns of the participants. Supervision and coaching are supposed to help to develop new perspectives, to recognise useful courses of action and to find solutions for difficult professional situations.
Our offer is aimed both at groups (maximum of eight participants) and at individuals and can be implemented as follows:
- Group Coaching / Supervision: People from different institutions exchange views under guidance about questions and difficulties in the context of their professional activities.
- Team Coaching / Supervision: Members of a team can reflect on the development of their own team and collaboration, or talk about their work content, such as: Dealing with difficult clients or customers (so-called case supervision). If necessary, representatives of other professions can be consulted.
- Individual Coaching / Supervision: Individuals can work on relevant topics such as time management, stress management, conflict resolution, burnout etc.
The terms supervision and coaching are now often used in the same sense. Originally, the consulting concept Supervision developed in the social professions, coaching in the field of the free economy and initially related to executives. In the meantime, the overlaps predominate, so we no longer make a distinction.
Who carries it out?
The following IPLE employees offer supervision / coaching:
- Heike Borkenhagen (systemic solution-oriented supervisor and coach, SG)
- Conny Miksch (Supervisor and Coach, DGSV)
For more information on how we work in adult education, see concept. Of course you are also welcome to contact us directly:
Heike Borkenhagen: heike.borkenhagen(at)iple.de, 030-21792-120
Conny Miksch: conny.miksch(at)iple.de, 030-21792-163